Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

My First Blog Post ?

Hello Lovelies. My name is Verity, I am 17 and I live in England.
I thought I should explain why I have decided to make a blog? Well I guess there are loads of different reasons but the main reason was the fact I love books and taking about them. I felt like I needed somewhere to voice my opinions on life (and books obviously). I wanted to create a space where I can be myself and use it as an escape from life when it all gets a bit too much.
So to help introduce myself I thought I would tell you 10 facts about me:
  1. My favorite city is London.
  2. I am currently in my first year of sixth form studying English Literature, Linguistic Science and Modern History.
  3. History is something that really interests me.
  4. I am someone that loves Marmite 
  5. I love green tea.
  6. I have met Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson 
  7. I hate book to film adaptations (but there are some exceptions..)
  8. I am lead vocals/piano in a band
  9. I love travelling and I am hoping to travel to Russia in October (which is really exciting)
  10. I miss my bus stop on a regular basis because I am usually too busy reading
I will try my best to post reviews and book recommendations at least twice a week. 

Goodreadshttps://www.goodreads.com/user/show/38608059-verity
Instagramhttps://instagram.com/kinda_bookish/


No comments:

Post a Comment