Pages

Sunday 20 March 2016

Feeling Nostalgic ....

So for some weird reason I have been thinking alot about my favourite memories and I have been really nostalgic recently. My room is full of items that mean alot to me and have really random stories behind them so I thought I would share 5 of these items with you (I might make this a regular thing if people like this?):

- Item #1 : London Tube Ticket.
I got this ticket on the 11th November 2014. So this day I was in London. I had spent the previous day meeting my idols at the Mockingjay Premiere and it just has a lot of happy memories connected to this ticket. I spent the four days I was in London that November smiling so much and they were the most incredible few days of my life.

- Item #2 : Rhodes Setlist
So I think I have already mentioned this night in previous posts but for Ritchie's (my bestfriend) 18th I suprised him with a trip to Manchester. We saw Rhodes perform live and we were stood at the barrier the entire night and it was incredible. I sang and laughed alot with my bestfriend and it was nice to treat him since hes been there for me everyday for 7 years (when we first met when we were 11 and we just got each other.)  I managed to grab a setlist and I got it signed. We both got to meet Rhodes and it was amazing.

- Item #3 : Disposable Pictures
So growing up, cameras weren't as high tech as they are now so alot of my babies pictures were disposable ones and one of my favourite of these disposable pictures is placed directly above my desk so whenever I am working I can see it. It is me as a 3 year old walking with my grandpa. We are at the seaside in North Wales. I don't actually remember this since I was so young but my grandpa was such a huge part of my life growing up and I miss him alot. He taught me so much so when he passed away when I was 14 I really struggled and I lost myself for a while but I would always look at this picture and smile because without him I wouldnt be who I am today. He is one of my biggest inspirations.

- Item #4 : Team Uganda Badge
So I am pretty sure I have mentioned this trip in previous posts but I have been selected to represent North West England Guides to travel to Uganda this August. I still can't really believe it and this badge is just a reminder to me that its actually happening. I am part of a team of 9 girls who are the kindest and coolest girls, they are kinda like a family to me and I can't wait for this summer.

- Item #5: My CD player.
If you didnt know, music is one of my favourite things. I love music and I have a huge pile of CDs which I adore, although I do listen to music online alot. I love owning hard copies of the music. I actually got this CD player on my 12th birthday from my parents since my old one wasn't working and 6 years later I am still using it. It is probuably one of the most loved items in my room since whenever I am having a good or bad day I just play one of my CDs and ignore life for a couple of hours whilst I sing loudly and dance badly around my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment