Pages

Sunday 24 April 2016

My Bucket List

I love lists. I am very rarely organised but when I am. I make lists. I write everything down and attempt to complete all the things I need to do. Since I am usually really busy, making these lists helps alot. My favourite kind of list is a "Bucket List" because I love the concept of being able to make a list of all my aspirations and dreams I wish to achieve before I die. I have alot. There's so much I would love to see/do and I am going to share my Bucket List with you!

1. Pass my A Levels and get into University. This might seem like a pretty simple point but since I am currently being in the middle of these exams it is kinda terrifying and feels like I might never get there but fingers crossed I can do it !

2. Try Bungee Jumping. I remember when I was 9, I was in Austria with my family and we watched this guy bungee jump from the top of the bridge and it was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. It has been a huge ambition of mine to do this and I guess that guy inspired me.

3. Visit all seven continents (so far i have only visited 2?) I love travelling but I really don't feel like I have seen enough of the world. I am heading to Switzerland and Uganda this summer so I feel like this is a step in the right direction but I really just want to travel and explore this beautiful world we live in.

4. Stargaze with someone I love. 

5. Get a tattoo. I never used to want a tattoo, it was something I always frowned upon (which is stupid really) but I recently decided that I wanted to get one my fave lyrics tattooed onto my ribcage. I was lucky enough to meet Nick from Walk The Moon so he personally wrote the lyrics "The Universe Won't Wait For You" out for me and I really can't wait to get it because the lyrics mean so much to me, I guess just need to be brave now.

6.Write a Book/Publish one of my own stories. I'm pretty sure all of you know about my aspirations to become a writer and if I had my own published book, it would be a dream come true. Hopefully one day this will happen.

7.Travel around / Live in Japan for a year. I just find the Japanese culture so fascinating and beautiful and I would love to spend a year teaching English out there and if I can't do that then I aspire to travel around as much as Japan as I can.

8. See Tom Odell perform live. I am a HUGE Tom Odell fan and I still haven't seen him live ? so I am determined to see him perform live before I die and he's touring the UK in autumn this year so hopefully i will be able to see him live.

9. Trek the Inca Trail/Visit Machu Picchu. So if you didn't know this is a 4-5 day hike in the Andes Mountain Range which leads to Machu Picchu. I have always dreamed of visiting this beautiful place and I have always loved hiking and it would be so incredible to complete this.

10. Visit San Francisco. I have never been to America and San Francisco has always intrigued me. When I finally head to America, it will be the first place I visit.

11. Fall In Love. This is such a cliche point but I have never experienced love and I would like to share this magical feeling with someone.

12. Have a pen pal. This is already in the process of no longer being part of my bucketlist as myself and my friend have started writing to one another but previously this was something I always wanted to do yet I never had anyone to write to.

13. Attend a Masquerade Ball. As much as I like to pretend I am not into this kinda thing, it has always been a childhood dream of mine to attend one of these and in December this year, I am finally attending one!

14. Go to Budapest. I have always wanted to visit this beautiful city and the architecture is so unique and magical. It would be a dream to visit.

15. Change someone's life for the better. This summer, I will be travelling to Uganda and hopefully I will be able to have a positive impact and change someone's life.  I feel like this is such a important factor and being able to know I have helped someone and made their life better would be magical.

I have so many other sections to my bucket list and I might make a part 2 of this if people request it. I guess Bucket Lists allow you to write down all the things you want to do, but sometimes instead of writing stuff down it is better to go out and live.

No comments:

Post a Comment